Travailler chez nous
Nixon is California’s iconic watch and accessories brand, born from action sports culture and always pushing the never been done. As a company we are creative, we are ambitious, we take risks. Above all, we want to build great products with the world’s youth as our audience. We collaborate with the best in the business: brands, athletes, retailers, causes. People who share our mindset and our belief that we can make an impact, one detail at a time. We're creating a comprehensive range of timepieces with our dedicated design teams, channeling Nixon's category-disrupting expertise with authentic outdoor brand DNA.
Are you ready to be part of the Nixon Team?
We are looking for an assistant for our Sales & Customer Service department, on a minimum 1-year apprenticeship at our European headquarter. Under the responsibility of our Sales Manager, you will be: helping in Sales administration tasks, including samples management and season launch tracker; being the back up of our Customer Service team especially for holidays' seasons, providing exceptional experiences to end consumers; and additionally helping the marketing team.
- With excellent interpersonal skills, you have a good business & communication knowledge
- You are known for your commitment and your capacity to fit into a young and dynamic team
- You speak well French and English, another language is a plus
- You have great knowledge of customer service and sales methods and techniques, and familiar with customer communication
- Experience with ERP Navision, CRMs tools, Salesforce Service Cloud, Microsoft Office (Excel) is a plus
- You demonstrate a high level of detail orientation and organizational skills
- You are able to balance simultaneous projects, evaluate workload and prioritize tasks based on critical need
- Prior experience in Sales or Customer Service would be appreciated
You will participate to Sales projects and ensure Customer Service & Marketing back up:
- Help on Sales administration daily tasks
- Participate in samples management and orders
- Participate in sales season launch and general sales communication
- Ensure great business etiquette and high level of enthusiasm when interacting with customers and partners
- Welcome customers at EU HQ and manage Retail sales as a salesperson for customer's buys
- Work closely with our Service center. And ensure service + return process to customers
- Manage general customer enquiries with an excellent service
- Assist consumers with sales order support and supervise the customer order book
- Assist the marketing teams for translations, influencers and athletes support, marketing analysis, events preparation
This position will allow you to discover how a small/medium size business and will help you gather the necessary experience so as to evolve in an international business environment.
- Position based in Soorts-Hossegor (40150)
- 1-year minimum apprenticeship contract - 39 hours per week
- Starting date: 01/10/2022
Please submit your application under the reference 'SALES ADMIN ASSISTANT' via e-mail to: email@example.com