DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
Nixon is California’s iconic watch and accessories brand, born from action sports culture and always pushing the never been done. As a company we are creative, we are ambitious, we take risks. Above all, we want to build great products with the world’s youth as our audience. We collaborate with the best in the business: brands, athletes, retailers, causes. People who share our mindset and our belief that we can make an impact, one detail at a time.
We are proud of more than 20+ years of history, our roots and heritage while steadily aspiring to rise to new horizons, develop and grow our brand and team of ridiculously talented individuals further. Working for Nixon means being part of an international, dynamic, and passionate group of people, multi-lingual, multi-channel and multi-category. We are as diverse as the environment we operate in, stretching all the way from our origins in the action sports industry up to the lifestyle market, electronics, and premium watchmaking. We believe that passion drives performance and that perfection comes from always giving your best. We care about the little things, while thinking big.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting our growing global digital marketing team across multiple channels and tactics with a data centric approach. They must operate with an eager, entrepreneurial, innovative mindset and cultivate strong connections within the Nixon global organization.
Working within the digital marketing team, this role is responsible for adhering to daily, weekly and monthly tasks assigned by Nixon’s Digital Marketing Managers + Affiliate Marketing Manager across the key regions for Nixon; Australia, North America, Japan and Europe. This role will help support both customer retention and customer acquisition efforts globally.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Support best-in-class marketing campaign executions & performance by working under the direction of our digital marketing team / managers / director.
- Organizing, consolidating, and merging large amounts of data to prepare it for analysis form our digital marketing managers, leadership, and executives.
- Working closely with Nixon’s Digital Marketing Managers on Nixon’s organic social profiles by posting to identified feeds via a third-party platform, identifying new user engagement opportunities that align with the Nixon brand and seasonal stories.
- Assist our digital marketing managers in trafficking campaigns and ad copy across multiple accounts in Google, Bing Facebook and other platforms, adhering to a pre-determined monthly / weekly and daily optimization cadences, support product feed management and work closely with Nixon’s digital marketing team on reporting and identifying trends within performance data.
- Support our global email initiatives by trafficking regional email creatives, QAing links and setup, adjusting customer segments and assisting in ongoing reporting and monitoring of email database health under the guidance of our digital marketing managers.
- Assist our affiliate marketing team with exploring partnership opportunities and recruitment, vetting partnership applications, scheduling offers, monitoring pages for compliance, conducting outreach, auditing program, researching competitive landscape and reporting.
- Review briefs, copy, and other assets to ensure customer facing prior to putting into market through marketing channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, statistics or relevant field preferred/li>
- 1 to 2 years of hands-on digital marketing experience for a direct-to-consumer
- Exposure to Google Ads, Bing Ads, & Facebook / Instagram Ads, ESPs and organic social posting (current certifications a plus)
- Understanding of digital marketing acquisition channels, customer retention and Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) efforts.
- Be a proactive self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Hands-on experience using pivot tables, vlookups and advance formulas in excel
- Experience in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, organic social platforms, and Google Analytics (a plus)
- Solid understanding of direct-to-consumer businesses as well as digital marketing
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritizing skills
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to drive project in a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Results-driven, goal-oriented
- Problem solving, critical thinking
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Flexibility and adaptability to work with changing priorities, evolving responsibilities and scope of work in a rapidly growing company
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Effective interpersonal skills
Come join the Nixon Team! Please send your resume to email@example.com and include Digital Marketing Coordinator in the subject line.
This position is in Carlsbad, CA, USA. Due to the volume of resumes we cannot respond to everyone personally, but we do thank you for your interest and for reaching out to Nixon. Please, no phone calls. Thank you!